Scares, and Shares!



This Sunday, I will be going to a haunted house, well prison, and it is my first time going somewhere like this. To be honest, I have never been so scared leading up to that day and trying to prepare myself by watching videos on scary places. For example, A YouTube Channel called "Sam and Colby" have done many scary places that are really terrifying and have a lot of background. A couple of days ago, they went to Dracula's Castle, a real place that involves strigoi, like Dracula. Near the end of the video, they use a device that lets them hear voices by using a headset and the other people asking questions, and it gets really intense. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGwnroncDY

I'm still watching a lot of videos to prepare myself and can not wait for me to not be scared

Comments