The Big Major

 


Cooking! Yes, the big major that I am taking. This was my passion after realizing that stop-motion and editing were just fun side projects that I do but noticing at work and home, I have incredible cooking skills that I never thought of having, I told my parents this was what I wanted to do, they wanted to support me 100% all the way. In the future, I do want to start my own business, and saving now will be huge. With all the work hours and time that I put into it, it is a nice experience to see how things turn out. With this, I want to show my talent and show people what I can do. 

This major is not the easiest to understand or learn. It takes a lot of practice, mistakes, like cutting the tip of your thumb or burning yourself, and you also need to learn a lot of materials. With this, I hope to ensure that I will succeed in life, and knowing I have people to support me

Comments